SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

EARLY LUNCH AT FISH CANYON


salmon_lov

Posted by salmon_lov on Jul 17, 2006
Page Views: 1364

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
Location: United States
City or Place: 99 ENCANTO DR DUARTE, CA 90274
Skill Level: Beginner
Categories: Hiking
Partner Status: Will accept Partners

Description

Come and Jump to the Water like fish!!!

This would be my third time arrange a hiking group to this site. This time I have to say it is a fair easy hike that we would be using the old Route. Not the New route of hike over the mountain of climbing 1450 feet. However the water falls (My, four of them) are very nice to see. Good for a early lunch around the water fall. Promise this time no poison ivy or those Ticks. C'mon and enjoy....total distance to the Fish Canyon fall is about 2.5 miles (total 5miles) I am thinking about two to three hours to finish..enjoy the lunch!!! Welcome new beginer as well those who hike here before!

http://www.simpsoncity.com/hiking/fishcanyon.html

We would be start at 9:30am and should be down little after noon-time ( depends how fast group goes) Meet over Durate Historical Museum 777 Encanito Pkway Durate Ca 91009 take Frwy 210 (End of Frwy 605) exit Mount Oliver Dr. Turn right at Huntington Dr. go streight till you see encanito Pkway and make left to the Durate Historical Museum. I am the Asian Girl with long hair. Have my cell phone handy 626-354-2880!

If you don't mind, bring something nice to share!!!

Jump down the waterfall would be on your own risks! You could bring swim suit and have fun with the water.....would be a nice cool hike for the HOT SUMMER!

Comments

Post a Comment

TonyPadillaNo Comments?

TonyPadilla

I'm new to this site. Sounds like a cool day hike...certainly the falls would be roaring this time of year...
Posted Jan 24, 2008 1:04 pm

 
Viewing: 1-1 of 1


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."   --Henry David Thoreau   

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.