SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Fly tandem Paraglider from the top of Kilimanjaro


Posted by Jasonak on Sep 3, 2012
Page Views: 562

Activity Details

Date: On Jan 27, 2013
Location: Tanzania
City or Place: Kilimanjaro
Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Categories: Hiking, Mountaineering, Social, Other
Partner Status: Will accept Partners

Description

Join me in January 2013 for a world record breaking expedition where 200 paragliding pilots will climb to the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro at over 19,341 feet and fly their paragliders off to raise over $1 Million for two excellent well deserving charities. The charities efforts go towards environmental and humanitarian aid will make a real difference in Tanzania. We will put forth many hours of personal efforts and draw from our own funds to raise the 1 million dallors for charity. Please help us in this worthwhile cause by giving a small donation or by joining the expedition. Thank you.

100% of the charitable donations made will go directly to the charities; Plant With Purpose and The ONE Foundation, who focus their efforts on community, environmental and humanitarian aid.

I am a USHPA Advanced rated Paragliding pilot with a Tandem Instructor appointment and have over 9 years of experince flying. I am looking for a hiker/mountineer adventurer that wants to join in this one in a lifetime opportunity. You need no previous Paragliding experience, If you should be selected we will meet and do some practice flights before the expedition.

If you want to be a part of this expedition/funraiser and join us in this record breaking once in a lifetime opportunity of climbing to the top of Kilimanjaro and flying off as my tandem passenger, contact me with a letter and a resume. This is a rare opportunity as there are a very limited number of pilots flying tandem on this expedition, and most of the seats are not available. You will be expected to raise and or fund $5,000 for charity and pay for your expedition, guilding costs and once off paragliding permit from the government of Tanzania ~$3,500 as well as provide your air transportation to Kilimanjaro.

http://www.facebook.com/WingsOfKilimanjaroJasonKinch?ref=hl#!/WingsOfKilimanjaroJasonKinch

Comments

Post a Comment

getalHello

getal

Just wrote you a message at facebook...
Posted Apr 26, 2014 4:47 am

 
Viewing: 1-1 of 1


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"Follow your dreams, You can reach your goals, I'm living proof! Beefcake!"   --Eric C.   

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.