SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

LANGTANG/nepal


matatu

Posted by matatu on Jun 22, 2007
Page Views: 1088

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
Location: Nepal
City or Place: Langtang Lirung
Skill Level: Beginner
Categories: Hiking, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing
Partner Status: Want Partners

Description

hi,

in april 2008 i'm with an geography - expedition (organised by my prof/university) in the LANGTANG-area.

do anyone have some advices for easy going tracks/mountains there????? or information/tips about the area??


my problem is, that i haven`t any knowledge of mountaineering... but this summer i will change it. trying some mountains in the western alpes. so... when anyone want 'help' me with training and special tips in the snow and all the stuff: come with me!!! at the end of aufust till the end of septemre i will be in the alpes.


bye,
claudia :)

Comments

Post a Comment

alpinePakistan

alpine

Realy gald to visit your comments.as do you know pakistan is also the land of the mountains and a lot opportunities to climb such a high peak,trekk the challanged high pass and culture touring opportunities.if do you will about to know k2 and other masive mountain write us your comment,and if do you need partner for Nepal, tell me the brief information,i was in nepal 2002 and first pakistani to attempt Manslu 8163m.i like nepal so much.
good luck for your trip
Qudrat ali
Posted Sep 28, 2007 9:30 am

rishu07hi

rishu07

hi bro i am also a geography student in panjab university chandigarh india.i am very interesting to doing treking in himalayas next year i will plan for 2-3 month trekking if you wanna interesting you can contact me .
bye
bharat
Posted Nov 22, 2008 2:02 am

 
Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"Gravity is a harsh mistress."   --The Tick   

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.