SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Rainier 2014


Posted by Joshua.adkerson on Jul 8, 2013
Page Views: 554

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
Location: Washington, United States
City or Place: Washington, US
Skill Level: Beginner
Categories: Ice Climbing, Mountaineering
Partner Status: Need Partners

Description

Hey everyone. I am a 24yr old from Arkansas. I love the outdoors and have great hiking, rock climbing/rope knowledge but have no experience with any glacier traverse or mountaineering. I am looking at using a guide service and have heard the registration will open in early September. I would rather save the money and try to find a group/lead partner with ample experience and knowledge of rainier and the whether that wouldn't mind taking up a newbie! I consider myself to be in great shape (hike, run, bike, triathlons) and would be in better shape by next summer. Safety is important to me but I know there are very experienced climbers out there that could help save me the $1300-$1800 for the guide service. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Comments

No comments posted yet.


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."   --Peter Gibbons (Office Space)   

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.