SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Slovenia climbing


Pablohoney

Posted by Pablohoney on Mar 27, 2009
Page Views: 573

Activity Details

Dates: May 9, 2009 through Jul 5, 2009
Location: Slovenia
City or Place: Slovenia
Skill Level: Advanced
Categories: Mountaineering, Rock Climbing
Partner Status: Want Partners

Description

Will be moving to Slovenia this summer (May and June) looking for climbing partners for multiple routes. Would like to head back to the north face of Triglav to head up the German pillar, plenty of other routes I'd be interested in as well.

Comments

Post a Comment

PablohoneySlovenia climbing

Pablohoney

Small world, in South Denver now, but my old stomping ground is Boulder.

My wife and I are renting an apartment in Ljubljana for the summer. She is from Slovenia, so we're headed back to spend some time with her family (not far from you, they're in Trzic).

We've spent a fair amount of time over there. I've been itching to get some more climbing done in the Julian Alps. My wife and I were on the North Face of Triglav a few years back (the Slovenian route) and I've wanted to get up the German pillar, among other climbs.

Are you in Slovenian to pursue you guiding certificate or other reasons?

Posted Apr 3, 2009 1:18 am

cezartrGerman pillar

cezartr

Hi I am Cezar from Budapest and I would also like to climb the North Face German pillar but my climbing partners here are all to laisy for such a long route. I also think i do not have enough experinece for that. But let"s see.
Posted Apr 21, 2009 10:32 am

 
Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"No one is completely useless — They can always serve as a bad example."

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.