SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Takht-e-Soliyman (Alam kooh) Region


Alamkuh

Posted by Alamkuh on Nov 19, 2007
Page Views: 1075

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
City or Place: Alam kooh 4850
Skill Level: Advanced
Categories: Hiking, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing
Partner Status: Will accept Partners

Description

Takht-e-Soiyman is Located in centeral Alborz Mountain range Kelardasht region in Mazandaran Province . This mountain ridge separates the forest lottoral of caspian sea in the north and the mountain area of taleghan valley in the south . this region has almost 100 major and 50 minor peaks that all are sorrounnding the most eliminated alam kuh with 4850m heigh which is higher that Monblan the roof of the Europe the region has tow Speciahity of having permanent Glacier that is the head spring of Sard Ab-rood River and a huge granite wall in alam kooh white 400m Height . there is a resting place for Climbers is rood ba-rak and the mountain shelter that calls sarchal and three other shelter in elevations . the most important peaks are Kormakooh , Kalahoo , Takht-e-Soliyman , Khersan , Siahsang , Chaloon and SiahKAMAN in the map . observing whole the region frome the north , an attractive view of 400m heigh wall of Alam kooh and the most important routes to climb of it is inserted . meanwhile Climbing routes to the other peaks are drawn so that climbers can organize their selected and routes easily .

Comments

Post a Comment

AlamkuhRe: key beriim??

Alamkuh

thanks for Comment.
Call you latter...
I hope to see you...
Posted Jul 11, 2009 1:31 pm

 
Viewing: 1-1 of 1


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"An unbreakable toy is good for breaking other toys."

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.