SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Want to climb Mt. Baldy & San Gorgoino


ridetime4

Posted by ridetime4 on Aug 18, 2008
Page Views: 845

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
City or Place: Ocean Beach, CA
Skill Level: Advanced
Categories: Hiking
Partner Status: Need Partners

Description

I live in ocean beach, san diego and dont have a car. I would be willing to pay for gas for car polling to climbs. I love to trail climb and have all of the nececary gear. I live in south lake tahoe in the witer as a lift operator. I have great navigational skills on and off the snow. i hope to climb soon ANYTIME really. The summer is my off season so im always ready for a trek. thanks and hope to see you on the trail!

Comments

Post a Comment

nativensdNeed these trianing hikes
I'm looking for hiking partners on both Baldy and Gorgonio, also San Jacinto as well. Training for Mt Whitney on Aug 26th.
Anytime after the snow will work for me, maybe later in July if you have time then. Let me know.
Posted Jun 25, 2010 3:08 pm

 
Viewing: 1-1 of 1


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."   --Peter Gibbons (Office Space)   

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.