SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Colorado 14ers


pittbrownie

Posted by pittbrownie on May 30, 2006
Page Views: 2081

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
Location: Colorado, United States
City or Place: Colorado Springs
Skill Level: Beginner
Categories: Biking, Gym/Training, Hiking, Mountaineering, Social
Partner Status: Want Partners

Description

New to Colorado Springs, wouldn't mind mooching some knowledge about mountaineering off some of the more experienced outdoors folks. Can do Pikes fairly easily, and have climbed some of the lower peaks in the area, would like to start on some of the other 14ers CO has to offer.

Comments

Post a Comment

cftbqDone the easy ones

cftbq

I live in the C.S. area, too. I've done all the 14ers in the 3 easy ranges, except for Massive and Longs. I would love to find a partner for those who is up for running the trails, to make a very long day into just a moderately long day. I would also readily consider repeating most of the others with a climbing partner, provided we could either take a new route, or bag some nearby 13ers on the same trip.
Interested in Castle/Conundrum, to get a start on the Elks?
Blanca (with or without Ellingwood)?
I have a very flexible schedule until the 23rd or 24th of July. After that, weekends work best. I love really early starts.
Posted Jul 11, 2006 4:00 am

skorpeoMount Sherman Thursday Sep 12

skorpeo

I'm intersted in hiking mount Sherman on Thursday. If interested let me know. It's supposed to be pretty easy.
Chris 227-0900.
Posted Sep 13, 2006 4:20 am

LadyWawa14ers

LadyWawa

I just moved to CO Springs a week ago and I'm looking forward to my new access to the mountains. I have some good snow climbing experience and some 14er experience. If you'd like to do some 14ers, I'm definitely down for company. PM me if you're interested!
Posted Jan 27, 2011 12:41 pm

ttolleCapitol?

ttolle

I'm looking to bag a winter ascent of Capitol Peak. PM me if you're interested, just need to make an attempt before March 21st.
Posted Feb 17, 2011 9:00 pm

 
Viewing: 1-4 of 4


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"The dynamics of capitalism is postponement of enjoyment to the constantly postponed future."

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.