Male, 28 years old
Peyton, Colorado, United States
Occupation: U.S. Anti-Doping Agency
A Few Words:
Colorado resident for 20 some odd years, live loud and proud in the best states in the US (aside from Alaska). I love everything outdoors and have recently set my sights on winter ascents of all the 14ers. My current career gives me every weekend and all gov. holidays and the wife is a cool chick so I can run whenever the outdoors (or partner(s)) call. I am carless during the weekend as the wife and kids get that privilege but am more than willing to fork out for gas.
- Lead (sport) up to 5.9,(trad) up to 5.7ish
- Follow up to 5.11
- 32 of Colorado’s 14ers bagged (all summer attempts unfortunately).
- Max of 26 miles a day (beyond that I get cranky).
- I will do whatever as long as it can be confined to a weekend.
- Love it (not happy with th current “closures” but I respect the effort).
- Park confined up to double black (would love to go back country but my current gear situation limits my query).
VERT ICE (WI)
-No experience looks fun though.
White Water Kayaking.
-Class 3 with csf below 2,000
-Will raft anything.
Send ttolle a Private Message (PM)
Suggested mountains/routes for ttolle
People who climb the same things as ttolle
Member Since Feb 5, 2011, Last Active: Mar 14, 2011
Total Hits: 530