Viewing: 1-7 of 7
rpc

rpc - Jan 18, 2008 7:36 pm - Voted 10/10

it's a nice read

esp. with shit weather outside now. You should include more pic's if you got them.

theclimbergirl

theclimbergirl - Jan 18, 2008 11:32 pm - Hasn't voted

Thanks

Thanks, RPC. I added a few pics... and appreciate the comment.

theclimbergirl

theclimbergirl - Jan 20, 2008 11:56 pm - Hasn't voted

Yeah...

It's taken longer than usual to shake this one off. I guess that's what a winter trip should be -- a goal to get ready for, and then something to keep you motivated once you're back to the real world. We saw one of the guys (shout out to Moleman/Killer) we hadn't seen since the trip today, and realized I'd forgotten all about our delirious Denny's stop in Yakima on the way back... the climbing is good, the playing outside with good folks is just as good, I think.

AJones

AJones - Jan 21, 2008 6:28 pm - Voted 10/10

Good TR

Brought back some fond memories of my own trips to Red Rocks - it's a cool place.

MoapaPk

MoapaPk - Jan 22, 2008 6:41 pm - Voted 10/10

Viewpoints

Calico Basin, and Kraft Mt, are 15 minutes from my house. One can go right over Kraft by several non-technical routes, and enter a world of steep slots and candy-striped chimneys.

baloodh2000

baloodh2000 - Jan 23, 2008 3:12 am - Hasn't voted

Thanks!

Cool Trip Report. Love the pictures and the day by day account. My fiance Ashley and I will be headed there in May for our Honeymoon! Can't wait! Just ordered a book from Red Rock Guide Book that looks really good. Color!

Thanks again!

Matt

theclimbergirl

theclimbergirl - Feb 2, 2008 11:06 am - Hasn't voted

We may...

We may head back in September for our anniversary. We used the other guides to plan our trip, but we used that new color guide most of the time we were cragging. Have fun, you'll be plenty warm!

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to '7 days at Red Rock, NV' main page