Processing is based on § 15 (3) TMG and Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO from the legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes.
The links below will tell you how to manage (and disable) cookies on major browsers:
Use of Google Analytics
Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-release- and Reject
We use the Google Analytics web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). Data processing is for the purpose of analyzing this website and its visitors. For this purpose, Google will use the information obtained on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
2. Copyright Policy
No copyrighted material may be uploaded to SP without the permission of the copyright owner. This includes images, text, and all other types of intellectual property ("Content"). SP members are responsible for obtaining the necessary permission before posting any copyrighted material. If permission is granted by the copyright owner, the SP member must credit the owner with a link or some other appropriate type of reference.No material or content may be reproduced from this website and used on other websites, or for personal or financial gain, without the express permission of its owner.
3. Reporting Copyright Violations
SP respects intellectual property rights and is committed to removing unauthorized material when it is discovered. If you believe that any of your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the SP webmaster and the infringing SP member with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A detailed and precise description of the location of the infringing material on SP.
- Your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, and telephone number.
4. Grant of License
SP claims NO ownership of any Content submitted, posted or displayed by SP members. SP members or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any Content. By posting Content to SP, you grant SP a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, and otherwise use, with or without attribution such Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting SP. SP reserves the right to syndicate Content submitted, posted or displayed by you and use that Content in connection with any of the services offered by SP. This license terminates when such Content is deleted from SP.
5. Editorial Control
SP staff maintains the right to perform edits on your submitted Content for the purpose of correcting factual errors, removing copyright violations, and changing or deleting any Content that is otherwise in violation of SP policies.
The SP website consists of "objects" (eg Mountains, Albums, Articles,Lists) contributed by members. Each "object" in SP has at least one"maintainer" - a person authorized to make edits to the object. You becomethe initial maintainer of objects you contribute. As maintainer, you areexpected to ensure that the information provided for your object is useful,complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
You acknowledge that objects you contribute may be deleted or transferredto another maintainer in accordance with SP policies. You agree that inthe event of a transfer, the new maintainer may modify material which youhave contributed.
When you make contributions to an existing object, you are authorizingthat object's maintainer (and future maintainers) to incorporate, modify,or reject your contribution as he or she sees fit.
You retain your copyright in your contributions, subject only to theeditorial controls described here.
6. Responsibility and Liability
SP does not guarantee the accuracy or quality of any posted Content. Under no circumstances shall SP be liable for any Content, including, but not limited to, the subject matter of any Content, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss, injury, or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content available on SP.
7. Appropriate Conduct
You understand that by using SP, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and Content while using SP and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use SP only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms of Service and any applicable policies or guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using SP, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful Content
- Post any Content that promotes pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law or these Terms of Service. Commercial advertisements are not welcome on SummitPost and are usually deleted quickly. This includes guiding services and other climbing-related enterprises. Recommendation and/or listing of available services or products does not necessarily constitute commercial advertisement. If you stand to make money from someone acting on your post, it is probably going to be deleted. Some leeway is given to members making significant contributions to SP.
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions
- Interfere with or disrupt SP services or servers
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses