Alabama Dome Comments

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Dave Daly

Dave Daly - Nov 29, 2010 11:36 pm - Hasn't voted

Great Page!

Nice work Marc! Marty Lewis would be jealous. ;) I wasn't sure if you were going to do individual route pages. I've done Gone With The Wind and Southern Man, and have pics for both. I can either add these photos to the page or wait till route pages are built.

Course, I gotta add my 2 cents....Gone With The Wind is an 'OK' route in my humble opinion. ;) If you haven't climbed at the Western Wall, you are missing some of THE best .10a and 10b's the Hills has to offer. The best rock is over there!! Need I mention even the routes on the Pangborn?! ;)

cheers,
Dave

Marcsoltan

Marcsoltan - Nov 30, 2010 1:04 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great Page!

Thanks Dave, I've done all of the routes on the north face, Gone With The Wind, Dihedral Dance and Blockade Runner. This was a few years back before my knee and shoulder injuries. My wife was belying and couldn't take photos. Never done Southern Men. Please feel free to do route pages on any of these, or any others that you like. I just feel that there isn't a great deal that can be said about sport routes.

As far as Gone With The Wind goes, I must have been having a good day, and I felt great doing the route. I have never climbed on the Western Wall or The Loaf and I would not be surprised if there are much better 10as out there.

Thanks,
Marc

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Return to 'Alabama Dome' main page