Viewing: 1-6 of 6

ojo - Aug 30, 2011 12:34 pm - Voted 10/10

I like the look..

...of this place! Nice to visit on a hot day, no? jane.

EricChu

EricChu - Aug 30, 2011 1:10 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: I like the look..

Oh yes! That certainly is a cool and refreshing place to be during the big heat waves!
Cheers, Jane,
Eric

ncst

ncst - Aug 30, 2011 4:56 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice

My first Klamm ever, after coming down Untersberg! Some people gave me a ride to the entrance. I also remember the "Marmorkügelmuhlen" there, and the big waterfall at the end of the trail! Thanks for sharing.

EricChu

EricChu - Aug 30, 2011 6:46 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice

Thanks for your comment, ncst! I've been there many times in the past years, and this time I thought it was time to go and shoot at least a couple of photos, as I know that canyons and the like are very appreciated here on SummitPost. The one snag was that I never could actually get the whole thing in view on the camera - maybe I should try to get above the Klamm somehow...
I find that Marmorkugelmühle very romantic (there is one in Fürstenbrunn as well!), and I have just posted a photo of it...
Cheers,
Eric

Marcsoltan

Marcsoltan - Sep 1, 2011 2:07 pm - Voted 10/10

I'm going to...

borrow a line from yourself "spectacular gorge" is the only way to describe it. And a beautiful album you have put together to share with the world is beyond measure.
Thank you, Eric.
Cheers,
Marc

EricChu

EricChu - Sep 1, 2011 5:41 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: I'm going to...

You're so kind, Marc!!! :-)
This is more than I deserve!
Thanks so much!
Cheers,
Eric

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Almbachklamm gorge' main page