Alpi Giulie dal Mangart

Alpi Giulie dal Mangart

Alpi Giulie dal Mangart. Foto Claudio Costerni n.041003-236370
claudioNC
on Sep 10, 2008 7:12 pm
Image Type(s): Panorama
Image ID: 441333

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Sep 11, 2008 3:37 pm - Voted 10/10

Another great one, but...

...your copyright messages are annoying. Post a clear picture in a low resolution, so it's useless for a professional use.

claudioNC

claudioNC - Sep 15, 2008 12:40 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Another great one, but...

Yes Vid, you are right. I am agree with you, it is really annoying also for me... to make and to see them. :-) I have a lot a photos watermarked in the past and so I have used with this appearance. You know well that this fun-work is very hard, for some... point of views. However i say to you thank a lot for all your welcome comments! I hope to see you again. You are "molto bravo", these is not a news!

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Sep 15, 2008 2:03 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Another great one, but...

Claudio, your pictures are so great that I fully understand your need to protect them. It doesn't matter are they natural or photoshopped, as long as they bear such a great message about the beauty of mountains. They are for sure worth of money, so I hope you can sell them to publishers. I have no such luck, but I also don't investigate possibilities to make money with my photographs. Still, we all on SummitPost want to keep ownership of our work and SummitPost is still a great place regarding ethics of members. But it's also an internet site where everyone can come and download stuff. So, it's a matter of your decision. If you want to enjoy the community, you're welcome also to contribute. If that would mean something to you - my estimation is, that without watermarks some of your pictures would come on the very top of popularity. But regardless of offering us your art - the most important for all of us is to enjoy the beauty of nature.

Ciao!
Vid

Viewing: 1-3 of 3