Angour Comments

Viewing: 1-15 of 15
IdahoKid

IdahoKid - Feb 24, 2005 9:26 pm - Voted 5/10

Untitled Comment

Nice pictures but text is next to nilch...let me know if you get a chance to change it.

salimr

salimr - Feb 25, 2005 3:43 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

you will have much more details when I will capture the route

IdahoKid

IdahoKid - Feb 25, 2005 10:14 am - Voted 5/10

Untitled Comment

Very nice route page but the main page is still a problem. All of your sections are either very brief, or say visit some other mountain. If the conditions with this mountain and the other are similar, try copy and pasting to this page with just changing the name....For the overview section, tell us what is so special about the mountain, what is the area like, why would we want to climb it. Some say less is more but not in this case. Keep me informed on your changes and good luck!

Sean

salimr

salimr - Feb 25, 2005 1:40 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

you will see why he is so interresting in the promised next routes. Butt you will have to wait a little bit.



cao

William Marler

William Marler - Mar 4, 2005 10:02 am - Voted 5/10

Untitled Comment

A little thin. Take a look at some 4 star pages and see what you can do to improve. Its a start. Cheers William

Corax

Corax - May 13, 2005 5:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

You have added a lot of information now, but please put it on the actual page, not under additions.

I'll raise the vote to four immediately when this is done.



Edit 2005 05 17:

Good page now!

salimr

salimr - May 16, 2005 4:00 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

hello,



How can I putt it on the page ?

thanks for answering



salim

Corax

Corax - May 16, 2005 12:48 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Look at the top of the page where the name of the mountain is. Just after the name, it says "Edit" in yellow/orange letters. Press this button and you will get into edit mode.

From there you can add and change information on the main page.



salimr

salimr - May 17, 2005 6:27 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

hello ' Corax',



Your suggestions have been done. Thanks for you help, it's help me to improve.



Hasta luego in one parts of the world Inchallah.



salim

Corax

Corax - May 17, 2005 6:59 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

No problem.

If you want to make it even nicer and probably to avoid remarks from other members, there are two things you can do.



1) Delete the additions. The information is now on the main page.

2) Put up a "signature photo". A photo on top of the page makes it so much nicer.

Do like this: put the curser over a photo. A little box with the photos ID will pop up. You will see a number. For ex. 154247 is the ID of one of your photos of Angour. You put this, or any other photo ID number in the the box where it says "signature photo" on the edit page.

When this is done you will see a photo appear on top of your page.



Good luck, Corax.

salimr

salimr - May 17, 2005 10:15 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

hy,



signature photo was a great idea.



But I didn't success in deleting the 'added info' -> how you make it ?



salim

Corax

Corax - May 18, 2005 1:02 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

There should be a little "delete" sign in red letters on the addition pages. Press it and the addition will disappear.



salimr

salimr - May 19, 2005 4:50 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

sometimes I think I'm blind !



merci chef



salim

MattHC

MattHC - Feb 3, 2008 12:11 pm - Hasn't voted

Angour Mnt

Hi Salim. Good to see there are some enthusiastic Moroccan mountaineers out there like you. I am relatively new to the summitpost forum, but I have been mountaineering in Morocco for 18 years now. I have created an Angour north face page, however, it does not fit very well with the overall ethos of summitpost, as it would be better for all the information to be together. It has been suggested to me that it would be best to either incorporate my text into your page, or for you to give me the editing rights to the Angour page if you no longer want to update it. Please let me know you thoughts.

Thanks, Matt Low

MattHC

MattHC - Feb 12, 2008 8:55 am - Hasn't voted

Angour Cont

Hi Salim, still looking forward to a reply from you about my previous comment. Would really like to get more information available about this peak and also Tazaghart as there is so much to do on these peaks

Viewing: 1-15 of 15
Return to 'Angour' main page