Viewing: 1-7 of 7
BigLee

BigLee - Feb 15, 2007 7:51 am - Voted 10/10

Route?

Just a suggestion... Maybe change this from a route to an associated object. The Annapurna Circuit is not a route on Annapurna I to the best of my knowledge! (excuse the sarcasm)

Corax

Corax - Feb 15, 2007 9:49 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Route?

Agreed to the full. This is not a route on Annapurna.
On top of that the "route info" is extremely thin. It's of no help at all for a person who plan to do the trek.
I think this page should be deleted, or re-written from scratch and submitted as a related object.

kilimanjaro1

kilimanjaro1 - Mar 11, 2007 10:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Route?

Your point is well taken. This page was created before all the parent/children and associated object pages of SP were created. You are correct in that it is not a route on Annapurna, but when it was originally submitted that seemed like the best place to put it based on the way summitpost operated at the time. I will try to reclassify it. As I said in the text the links have a great deal of information, so while the page itself might look sketchy the links should provide you with an abundance of information.

kilimanjaro1

kilimanjaro1 - Mar 11, 2007 10:31 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Route?

By the way, If either you or Corax would like to take over this page please let me know and I would be willing to give it over as it looks like you have a rather extensive history in that area.

LinTheDjinn

LinTheDjinn - Apr 25, 2010 11:55 pm - Voted 10/10

Very good

I have read the whole page now and I think it is very good.

eza

eza - Sep 8, 2010 10:08 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Very good

Thank you, I'm glad to know that :)

fatdad

fatdad - Apr 10, 2016 12:18 am - Hasn't voted

Nice page

I trekked this back in 1992, which was awesome. Still kick myself for not going into Mustang or the Annapurna Sanctuary. Still, the experience would be very different than the present day now that a road parallels most of the trek.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Annapurna Circuit' main page