Autumnal view to the Untersberg

Autumnal view to the Untersberg

EricChu
on Nov 5, 2010 4:29 am
Image ID: 676752

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4

ojo - Nov 12, 2010 5:18 am - Voted 10/10

You too have great views..

... from your bedroom window. Or from where? You know, I shall have to come visit you some day. I've always wanted to visit Saltzburg. Amadeas's city, no? (Sorry, spelt the name wrong, surely). He's always been one of my heros.

EricChu

EricChu - Nov 12, 2010 6:46 am - Hasn't voted

Re: You too have great views..

Right on - I took this one out my bedroom window! ;-) With a strong zoom, of course, so I was cheating a bit...;-) Glad you like this one - I like it a lot too, also because the sky had a rather special shading that day.
Do let me know when you've made your plans to come to Salzburg - would be great to meet you! I'll be happy to show you around - "Mozart is Salzburg is Sound of Music" doesn't count for me personally very much, probably because this is the city where I live my everyday life...but Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is one of my big heroes as well! As a professional musician though, I have also many, many others...
All the best to you,
Eric

ojo - Nov 15, 2010 5:50 am - Voted 10/10

Re: You too have great views..

If you like doing "lists" you could drop me your Top Ten music one day. What are you listening to these days? I'm just always turning to Flamenco-influence stuff, but also some early John Adams and some Chopin piano pieces at the moment which I once tried to play.. way too difficult for me! The only music I can't get into (sorry! Aragón) is the jota. (What a confession...)j

EricChu

EricChu - Nov 15, 2010 1:58 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: You too have great views..

It's a bit hard to say which one is really and truly at the top, at position "non plus ultra" on my list...but I can certainly tell you ten great favorites of mine: Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Schubert, Brahms, Liszt, Mahler, Debussy, Ravel, Bartók. Naturally there are still many more to whom I feel pulled very strongly, such as for instance Chopin, Schumann, Stravinsky, Sibelius, Richard Strauss, Leoš Janá?ek, Ernest Chausson, Francis Poulenc, Manuel de Falla...I could go on endlessly...
Muchos saludos,
Eric

Viewing: 1-4 of 4