Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Bubba Suess

Bubba Suess - Sep 18, 2008 12:02 pm - Hasn't voted

Just an idea...

You may attach this to the not so great page on the Jemez Mountains. It will at least make your page easier for people to find. You might also want to add something on the Bandelier Wilderness and the adjacent Dome Wilderness. The sort of form a wilderness complex. One final thing to mention is that the southern end of the park includes the Rio Grande.

Bubba Suess

Bubba Suess - Sep 24, 2008 11:28 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Just an idea...

I think it would still be a good idea to link the Bandelier page to the Jemez page. It is good for the taxonomy of Summitpost and it will only bring more people to your page. I do think some mention of the Dome area is worthwhile as well, even if in passing. Perhaps it will spur others to investigate. Just thoughts. I am always glad to see stuff from NM getting put on SP.

Bubba Suess

Bubba Suess - Sep 24, 2008 5:02 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Just an idea...

I meant to attach it to Jemez page. Subranges or areas within ranges are supposed to be attached to the overarching area page. For example, the Pecos Wilderness page is attached as a child to the Sangre de Cristo page, since it is an area within the Sangre de Cristo mountain range. I am not trying to be annoying here. Thanks for your patience!

FlatheadNative

FlatheadNative - Sep 25, 2008 11:23 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice Job

Steve. You are doing a great job.

Bubba Suess

Bubba Suess - Mar 22, 2012 12:02 pm - Hasn't voted

Fires in the Jemez

You ought to add something on this about the catastrophic fires that hit the park last year. Aside from massive burn damage, many of the trails are closed. In addition, massive flooding hit the canyons and more trails, including the lower half of the falls trail is closed. The page ought to be attached to the Jemez page too.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Bandelier National Monument' main page