Bovec Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4

borut - Oct 22, 2014 12:29 pm - Voted 10/10

Fine Album!

I stumbled upon this Album while looking for pics of the town of Bovec. I found one (Bovec center), which I inserted in the Bovec section of the Loška Stena page. And I found two photos of Vrh Krnice which I attached to the Vrh Krnice page. Good finds! Thanks for sharing. Since Bovec is the logistical center of the south side of the Julian Alps (three groups meet in Bovec: the Kanin, Krn and Mangart & Jalovec groups), I'd say you should attach this fine Album to the Julian Alps page.

Konrad Sus

Konrad Sus - Oct 22, 2014 1:29 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Fine Album!

Thanks. Actually it is on Julian Alps Page. I had very good memories from Bovec. I like this part of Julian Alps, especially Koritnica Valley.
Greetings
Konrad

borut - Oct 22, 2014 2:40 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Fine Album!

I guess Koritnica is my favorite as well. I see you were around quite a lot in the area. You ascended Rombon, didn't you?

Konrad Sus

Konrad Sus - Oct 23, 2014 9:27 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Fine Album!

Yes, I was in Bovec in 2009 and I spent there about week. Because it was family trip, most time I had small trips on the valleys like Bavsica oraz Lepena (small children and antimountain wife) But one day I walked to Rombon, just after storm. I had good memories from there, alone on trail and on top.
Greetings
Konrad

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Bovec' main page