Viewing: 1-7 of 7
MarkDidier

MarkDidier - Nov 2, 2009 7:09 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice Trip!

Looks like Evan had a good time even though he didn't get to do a lot of scrambling. Are you turning him into a hiker/climber?

You definitely saw some great scenery! Glad the trip worked out for you despite the broken bones. Hope you are all healed by now!

Happy Trails,
Mark

Stu Brandel

Stu Brandel - Nov 2, 2009 9:53 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice Trip!

Thanks Mark. I am completely healed and looking forward to more scrambles with Evan in 2010.

Stu Brandel

Stu Brandel - Nov 3, 2009 1:42 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: This page should hook 'em!

I love showing my kids the mountains and showing them off on SP.

climber555

climber555 - Nov 8, 2009 8:17 pm - Voted 10/10

nice report

In my opinion, taking your kids to the mountains is one of the best things you can do for them. Nice report and pictures.

Stu Brandel

Stu Brandel - Nov 9, 2009 1:58 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: nice report

Thanks! Eventually I will make it to your Black Hills - have been wanting to go there for awhile.

maddie77777

maddie77777 - Nov 10, 2009 3:49 pm - Voted 10/10

Great report.

I wish I would have gotten to visit the Rockies as a kid. I imagine it would have changed my outlook dramatically, because it did that when I first visited them a couple years ago. That's nice you got to take your kids out there to witness such a great part of the country.

Stu Brandel

Stu Brandel - Nov 11, 2009 5:51 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great report.

Showing kids that there is more to life than the TV, PC and PS2 is one of the reasons I love taking them to dramatic places like this.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Broken Bones, Better Trip – Rocky Mountain National Park' main page