Viewing: 1-6 of 6
hgrapid

hgrapid - Sep 8, 2007 5:23 pm - Voted 10/10

Excellent work

Nice job. This is an excellent trip report, and I appreciate you attaching it to my page. I did detach some of the photos you placed on the main Mt. Magazine page, and I suggest you post your photos of the trip report on this page. No disrespect meant from detaching some photos from the main page.

captainron

captainron - Sep 8, 2007 7:44 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Excellent work

Thanks for the kind words! Sorry about all the photos, this is my first trip report and I wasn't sure where I was supposed to upload the pics to for the report. No disrespect taken, I don't expect you to keep all of my crap :)

captainron

captainron - Sep 10, 2007 4:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great TR

Thanks man, I understand now what you are saying about the looks, but at the time I was caught completely off gaurd and felt totally out of place. I'll do better next time!

JohnMcPike

JohnMcPike - Dec 22, 2007 8:51 pm - Voted 10/10

Great report

Enjoyed reading. We too, have adopted Arkansas as our favorite place to hike - hope to move there in a few. And don't be shy about putting pictures in your trip report. It's a good way to post them without worrying whether they're appropriate in another section

captainron

captainron - Dec 22, 2007 10:47 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great report

Thanks for the kind words. I really like your page on Rich Mountain, the plan was for us to head there after Mt Magazine since we were in the neighborhood. Although having to bushwack up the mountain took alot more time than I thought it would. Oh well, another day....

crussellbowden

crussellbowden - Apr 3, 2015 9:15 pm - Voted 9/10

outstanding TR

I really enjoyed reading this! As soon as you said you were looking at topo maps and utilizing unconventional trails, I was hooked! The pictures were nice too, but dammit I'm just glad to read a state HP TR that isn't a drive up! Way to keep it rugged gents.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Bushwhacked in Arkansas' main page