Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Bob Burd

Bob Burd - Feb 12, 2007 10:42 pm - Voted 10/10

yet another...

HPS peak I have yet to visit! I'll be getting out that way soon, I hope. Thanks for a fine page!

Dave Daly

Dave Daly - Feb 13, 2007 6:29 pm - Voted 10/10

One Of The Best....

....pages you've constructed. Great historical background (me likey!), the directions are super clear, and the flow of the narrative makes it inviting to visit. Wouldn't expect anything less, Love. :)

Now I gotta get me busted body up there now :/

theronmoon

theronmoon - Feb 14, 2007 1:31 am - Voted 10/10

awesome!

thanks for the add! great page! theron

Blair

Blair - Feb 16, 2007 6:37 pm - Voted 10/10

Thanks for adding

Great Page Deb!

NavySeabee

NavySeabee - Mar 21, 2007 10:01 pm - Voted 10/10

Good job on the page

Glad you took the time to add the page. It is definitely on my to-do list.

Deb

Deb - Mar 21, 2007 10:35 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Good job on the page

Thanks SeaBee, but don't rush out there; it's too easy to be on a hit list unless you want to do it drunk. :) BTW, I carried a Jamba Juice up with me most of the way....very Sesame Street, good views though.

cahuilla - Jun 11, 2012 12:58 am - Hasn't voted

Climb Details

6-10-2012: First, one word about this climb: Flies. Lots of them. You better have head netting and repellent or you'll spend this climb swatting flies. I did this climb today with my 8 year old grandson. It took us 2 hours to summit and 1.25 to return to the base. The climb up was on mostly steep, rock strewn trail and was at times strenous. Altogether, this is a bonafide summit experience on a much overlooked peak. The description on this site of the climb being approximate 3 miles seems short; it seemed longer. You'll know you hit the summit because the trail stops and there's an ammo cannister with summit registries inside. if you have protection against the flies, I would recommend this peak.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Cahuilla Mountain' main page