Copper Canyon

Copper Canyon

Page Type Page Type: Album

Copper Canyon

Good old Copper Canyon. Definately rugged. Here you need a four wheel drive and plenty of time to backpack in there if you wanna see the main attractions. I didn't even get to not one of the destinations I was planning on going to for the lack of better transportation. Next time I believe I will hafta take the train in there and hitch hike the other canyons. Well, despite all that it was really cool. A definate must do again and really get into the heart of this place. Well, so here are some of the pictures of my trip.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-6 of 6
lcarreau

lcarreau - Feb 8, 2008 4:30 pm - Voted 10/10

You can't go wrong

with Copper Canyon, BJ! Thanks for sharing it with us!

BigJordan

BigJordan - Feb 10, 2008 4:01 am - Hasn't voted

Re: You can't go wrong

Yeah it is pretty nice over there, however I really didn't get in there as much as I would have liked. The roads are so rugged and I was limited on time. gonna have to go back there with a four wheel drive next time and with more clearance as well. It's a pretty wild place in there. Thanks for the complement.

lcarreau

lcarreau - Feb 10, 2008 3:56 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: I couldn't help noticing

that you brought up "four wheel drives."
Check this out ... PLEASE click.

Baarb

Baarb - Apr 5, 2008 5:59 pm - Hasn't voted

Buena vista

Beautiful photos! Was actually searching for Copper Canyon in New Mexico when I saw this, maybe some lat/lon coordinates might help distinguish them? ^_^

BigJordan

BigJordan - Apr 5, 2008 9:07 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Buena vista

gracias, my friend... you make a good point. I'm gonna hafta find those somewhere here on the internet. It's funny cuz I actually had the gps with me, i shoulda marked it when i had the chance. I notice that you are a volcanologist that must be pretty cool, probally get to see some pretty cool stuff.

Baarb

Baarb - Apr 7, 2008 4:58 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Buena vista

Yeah for sure, that's what makes it all worth it. I mean, the science is all very interesting but watching new rock being born in front of you is something else.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6