Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Andrej Mašera

Andrej Mašera - Sep 17, 2007 7:37 am - Voted 10/10

Excellent page

Meticuously prepared, brillantly written, the other comments are superfluous. Congratulations and thanks for your fine work.
Ciao, Andrej

ganesh70

ganesh70 - Sep 17, 2007 7:53 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Excellent page

Grazie! Bor will post also Creta di Collina, so almost all the main summits of this group will have their own page on SP.
Ciao!

Bor

Bor - Sep 17, 2007 9:06 am - Voted 10/10

Good!

Good page as I expected! Tell me something, where did you find the climbing routes information? Can you send me information about climbing routes for Creta di Collina and for Creta di Collinetta if you have it? I will be very grateful!

Cheers!

ganesh70

ganesh70 - Sep 17, 2007 12:48 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Good!

Thank you! I've got a couple of good books of the Carnic Alps where I usually find all the hiking and climbing routes. For this mountain I found information on the internet too.
Apparently there aren't famous climbing routes neither on Creta di Collina nor on Creta di Collinetta, I didn't find anything about them.
Ciao!!

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Sep 17, 2007 12:51 pm - Voted 10/10

Wonderful page again!

With a lot of useful information.

You might think of breaking the Overview chapter into two - so that the interesting story from the World War I woul be a separate chapter.

Do I understand right that Grohmann climbed in 1868 the IV degree route?

ganesh70

ganesh70 - Sep 17, 2007 1:05 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wonderful page again!

Thank you Vid! Of course I can divide the chapter in two, I'll see if I could find more information about that story.
As far as I know the date of the climb of Grohmann is correct, but the route probably was easier, because the passage of the IV degree was covered by the glacier. Anyway was a great exploit, the north face of this mountain is really scary, with or without glacier.
Cheers!

vvujisic

vvujisic - Sep 18, 2007 6:06 pm - Voted 10/10

Great

and informative page with wonderful photos!
Congratulations for your superb work!

ganesh70

ganesh70 - Sep 19, 2007 2:22 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great

Thank you Vlado!

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'Creta della Cjanevate/Kellerspitzen' main page