Viewing: 1-7 of 7
DrJonnie

DrJonnie - Jan 9, 2009 1:53 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Outing

A fine route Dan, we (Ken, Pete & Johnnie) took the ridgeline during winter 2005, the day was clear for once on Siabod and the views of the Snowdon group from the top were excellent. A couple of real ales in the Tyn Y Coed finished the day off nicely.
(I will try and add some fotos)
cheers Johnnie

Nanuls

Nanuls - Jan 9, 2009 5:43 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great Outing

Thanks, I agree it's a fantastic route, took my youngest brother on it the other week as an introduction to scrambling and it was perfect. If you have any more photos, I'd love to see them.

Cheers
Dan

DrJonnie

DrJonnie - Jan 10, 2009 9:05 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Great Outing

Hi Dan,
I've added a couple of views, hopefully my legends are geographically correct. Please let me know of any errors.
cheers Johnnie

daveyboy

daveyboy - Jan 12, 2009 1:44 pm - Voted 10/10

Robbed LOL...!

Hi there Dan.
Your route is well presented and makes my Moel Siabod page feel very basic. Would you like to share some of the route information on the main Moel Siabod page. If so I can add you.
Keep up the good work - David.

Nanuls

Nanuls - Jan 12, 2009 2:02 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Robbed LOL...!

Hi David, I don't mind sharing it at all, although I think you might be being a little hard on yourself. What sort of thing did you want to put on your page?

daveyboy

daveyboy - Jan 12, 2009 2:34 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Robbed LOL...!

Well your method of wording and presenting the pages is just... Magic. I dont know but maybe you can add something to the page, as that Moel Siabod has been quiet from votes for a long time.
Dont feel like I am being harsh on myself because this was one of my first pages and my Moffat Hills one shows what to learn.
Cheers - David.

Nanuls

Nanuls - Jan 13, 2009 11:01 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Robbed LOL...!

Sure I can maybe add something about the route if you want.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Daear Ddu Ridge' main page