Viewing: 1-6 of 6
mauri pelto

mauri pelto - May 25, 2006 11:47 pm - Hasn't voted

Good essay

If this was your essay that was due it is a good one. As a college professor I enjoy well written material with good humor in it as well. At least Peshastin sounded fun. I can imagine just how the warm rock felt.

MountaingirlBC

MountaingirlBC - May 26, 2006 2:26 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Good essay

hehe... thanks for your kind words. sadly it was a spanish essay that was due and I'm not looking forward to getting that one back. I wish my english prof last semester had liked my writing as much as you do! Too bad we can't bottle that 'warm rock' feeling for the rainy days.

Fettster

Fettster - May 26, 2006 4:31 am - Hasn't voted

Nice one

"...Jim’s infectious enthusiasm caused me to keep it on life support a little longer."

Nice way to capture it, I definitely can related to that feeling!! My plans for this weekend wound up flat-lining so am resigned to a day hike. I really need to get to the Enchantments, hopefully next year I'll be on the ball and get a permit request in for summer or fall.

Hope your prof enjoys the wording of your essay! Thanks for posting.

MountaingirlBC

MountaingirlBC - May 26, 2006 6:07 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: green house gases

I hope so... it would be a shame if both entrances to the Enchantments involved hiking through dead forest! ;)

JDRodgers

JDRodgers - Jun 1, 2006 3:00 am - Hasn't voted

Karma coming

Sweet report and pictures!

I was the shorts and t-shirt hiker, my usual attire when on the move. Its good your group had the nice weather on the rock at least. We also enjoyed nice weather climbing the Mole the day before we did Colchuck/Dragontail. Then the weather turned for the worse for everybody. You will get it on the reload and it will be that much sweeter!

Again, much thanks for leaving the survival package and careing! That was very cool!

MountaingirlBC

MountaingirlBC - Jun 1, 2006 3:22 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Karma coming

I'm so jealous of you guys for tagging them both that day! I was the only one in our group that had any interest in even trying in those conditions so I got voted off the mountain. I'll be back again on the 30th of June. Hopefully your prediction will come true! Nice sort of meeting you!

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Denied by Colchuck' main page