Diamond Peak Wilderness

Diamond Peak Wilderness

phoxtrot
on Nov 5, 2009 3:08 pm
Image ID: 570857

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
EricChu

EricChu - Dec 21, 2009 6:26 am - Voted 10/10

Dear phoxtrot,

I'm now at no. 23 of your gallery and I find that a lot of your pictures are really very good! That one of Mount Washington really impressed me, I must say! What I'd say is lacking is a bit more indications as to where exactly the spots are located - a simple indication of the latitude/longitude would already be enough! Also, you should definitely attach your photos to Areas/Ranges and Mountain/Rock pages, as many appropriate ones as you can find, so that they don't just submerge and vanish in the never-ending stream of photos coming in to SummitPost and thus don't get seen by enough people. Why don't you post that one of Mount Washington a second time, this time with some area or/and mountain pages attached to it? I've done this myself already a couple of times now, and I've seen several times that pictures which remained at first nearly unnoticed had, upon second posting, right up to 10 votes or more within two days! Don't worry, there's nothing wrong in having two times the same picture in your gallery.

Cheers and many greetings to you from wintry Salzburg in Austria,

Eric

phoxtrot

phoxtrot - Dec 21, 2009 9:34 am - Hasn't voted

Thanks Eric

I will take your advice, and we appreciate your interest in our photos.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2