Duerrensteine Comments

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Kikee

Kikee - Oct 20, 2009 7:59 pm - Voted 7/10

Dürrensteine

Dear Gangolf, hello to you again ! I'm very happy, to see, that you are still existing and living, on SP ... I was too afraid, the fact of not finding new articles about the palatian rocks ... If you had seen your Suedpfalz mainpage, you had certainly seen, that I had contributed, with creating myself, five new articles about palatian rocks, that I enjoy too much ! The Palatinate is simply a magical country, especially for hiking, bouldering, scrambling and climbing ... I love this natural activity too and too much and now, I'm knowing almost all the main palatian rocky formations (~ 250 differents ! ). For your new article, I have to say, that the Dürrenstein is massive, very high and wild, but unfortunately, there's no panorama : this is a very big fault, we can't reach the summit with foots (we need imperatively to climb : what a pity ! ). The interest of this new rock isn't very good, unfortunately ! Only the height, the beautiful erosions and the general view of the site from the valley, are interesting at the Dürrensteine ... It's said ...

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Return to 'Duerrensteine' main page