Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Dec 4, 2010 2:27 am - Voted 10/10

little mistakes

The map is GREAT, thank you very much.

Is it possible to use different colors to every zone?, the limit it's not clear (I see the line but I think could be better if you use more colors).

Prepirineos Aragoneses: You must cut in the border with Navarra. In this moment the area around the city of Sangüesa is in this area in your map but it's not correct to call "Aragones" because it's not Aragón.

I'll continue to examine it.

Thank you very much.

visentin

visentin - Dec 4, 2010 5:10 am - Hasn't voted

Re: little mistakes

Thanks for the enthusiastic feedback. Not only this page will make the Pyrenees look better on SP, but I think it might also help to sort out few issues about what we want the regions to cover.
Unfortunately at the present moment Google allows only one color, blue. These "surface objects" are a quite recent feature of the Google maps and I decided to experiment them. It looks definitely better than a polygon with a simple line.

For Prepirenos, I'll correct it. However, what about naming this page just "Prepirineos" ? (If for example someone creates a mountain of the same kind but off the Aragon)
In my opinion the most probable inconsistencies are around Canfranc/Tena/Hecho. It was very difficult for me to guess what limits were implemented in these areas on SP, as I dont' know the area well, so check it carefully :) I have also some doubts also about Cerdanya and Nuria.
And an easternmost area is also badly needed :)
See you !
Eric

visentin

visentin - Jan 13, 2011 11:52 am - Hasn't voted

Re: little mistakes

Hello Rafa !

Google has realized your wish ! I noticed that it is now possible to choose colours :D
So, here is the coloured map :)
I reworked a bit some of the borders since the last time and included few areas I forgot before.
Wouldn't it be good to display it directely into the main Pyrenees page ? You can do it by copying the code (I gave you the rights on this page), or, if you have problems to make it, I can try.
Have a nice week-end !
Eric

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Embedded map of the SP areas of the Pyrenees (under testing...)' main page