Fletschorn north...

Fletschorn north...

Fletschorn north face. Exposed to serac fall and stones fall. August 2004
om
on Oct 15, 2004 7:23 am
Image ID: 74020

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Andreas Fischer

Andreas Fischer - Mar 17, 2005 6:11 pm - Voted 10/10

interesting series...

Thank you for your fletschhorn photo series. The changement of athmospheres and colours are very impressive, but not all pictures can totally fulfill and make clear enough your philosophy of making photos which I share and I admire in all your other photo series. It is the kind to "explore" a mountain in all its details, colours, mightyness.

By the way, you have mentioned that you like to here the music of Bruckner.

I love Bruckner`s music and I hear recordings of Celibidache when I enjoy the photos in sp. My wife says that I am a fanatic brucknerian. But the affinity of his music to a majestic nature like a "composition" of mountains of "unfinished heights", a large glacier, seracs, lovely meadows, waterfalls and this all in connection with God and the things "after the end" can not solve me from him and my desire to come back to the world of mountains.

Greetings Andreas

om

om - Mar 18, 2005 8:08 am - Hasn't voted

Re: interesting series...

Thank you for these nice words. Mountain photography could be the result of many attempts to make share the atmosphere of certain places. Mountain appearance is changing much according with seasons, weather, and time. Mountain beauty is mostly located in these continuous movements. Photography is mainly based on light. Light may be the key... Some Arts like architecture or stained glass art are also playing with light, like Nature in mountain.



About A .Bruckner :

Unfortunately i couldn't hear S. Celibidache conducting Bruckner 9th symphony in Paris : the concert was cancelled... But i had the change to hear the Bamberg Orchester conducted by Eugen Jochum in 1982: they were playing the 8th symphony.

I like Marek Janowski interpretation of the 4th symphonie and the last Kajaran recordings in Wien.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2