Viewing: 1-5 of 5
reboyles

reboyles - Aug 7, 2014 6:34 am - Voted 10/10

Great TR

I love your writing and photos. Give us more!


Bob

crussellbowden

crussellbowden - Aug 9, 2014 2:11 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great TR

Thanks Bob! Appreciate the feedback...I'm gonna retro post a couple more soon, but I need to have another good adventure for another good TR!

RobSC

RobSC - Aug 9, 2014 7:51 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice Report

I like the photos an your story is nice! Mt. Woodring was one of the first peaks that I climbed outside of New Hampshire's White Mountains. That one wasn't bad for me but the same can't be said of Teepee Pillar and I never even got past the approach... Hopefully you were able to enjoy Woodring's great summit views.

SageMcCann

SageMcCann - Nov 11, 2016 5:37 pm - Hasn't voted

Nice work!

I'm considering that exact trip - but I was thinking three days is more my speed. I've hiked into Titcomb basin, but never made it to the Glacier trail side...yet. Great photos, thanks for sharing!

PetraDiamond5 - May 13, 2019 10:23 pm - Hasn't voted

The other non res west side rout and trailhead.

Ok on the west side so there is another trailhead closer to Dubois off the Indian reservation. If you stop at the Library in Riverton you can find both the Indian res trailhead and the secondary trail and trailhead to the west on their 7.5 min topo maps.

I think if you go in from the Pinedale side you will meet more people as the Pinedale side is very commonly known and most people think the Indians have the west side blocked.








Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Gannett Peak: The Ridiculous Way' main page