Great Compositions - Men and Nature

Great Compositions - Men and Nature

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, Hiking, Scenery, Panorama, Canyoneering

Great Compositions - Men and Nature

This album was created to join images that show the integration men and nature.

The men is part of the nature, although the majority of the men don't feel it.

Attach here your photo that shows nice compositions with a person and beautiful landscapes, mountains, beaches, great sceneries, sunrises, sunsets and others.

Is important that the photo shows a composition that focalize the NATURE and the person must be a detail composing the scenery.

The Sun Lights ComingEnjoying one of the best moments in the mountains on the summit of Morro da Luva (2263 m), Serra dos Órgãos National Park, Teresópolis, Brazil.

User Profile ImageMe on the top of Pedra do Queijo (1.536 m) looking to the west, where the sun sets behind Maria Comprida (2.000 m) and admiring the beauty of Bomfim Valley. Photo taken during Travessia Petropolis-Teresopolis, Serra dos Orgãos NP. August, 2007.



Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Baarb

Baarb - Nov 5, 2008 4:10 am - Voted 10/10

Very nice

I very much like you idea for this album. You may want to look at this album also (http://www.summitpost.org/album/444872/Magic.html) and attach any of the similarly themed photos to your album here. 11 of the 16 photos there contain similar types of images that you may appreciate.

Fábio Oliva

Fábio Oliva - Mar 11, 2009 10:49 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Very nice

Hello Baarb, thanks for the nice comment. I'll check this themed album and attach some images. But you can do it, if you want. I leave the album opened.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2