Great Range Comments

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
WalksWithBlackflies

WalksWithBlackflies - Mar 9, 2006 2:20 pm - Hasn't voted

Great Range

Photos have been added

The Ogre

The Ogre - Jul 22, 2006 4:24 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Range, Great Page

WWB, Nice work on the page. Not to toot my own horn, but since joining SP a short while ago, I've put up many images of the Range that are of good resolution and (I think) nice quality. If you ever have some spare time, I'd be honored if you added one or two of them to the body of this page (if not, that's cool too :)

As an aside, I agree completely with your definition of the Range and the peaks that are included in it. You do a good job of justifying the peaks you chose to include and exclude on this page. Again, nice job on this great page.

WalksWithBlackflies

WalksWithBlackflies - Jul 24, 2006 8:47 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great Range, Great Page

Thanx for the kind words. Sorry I haven't responded to your other comments, but I've been extremely busy at work. Feel free to add your photos to my page. You have the power to do so, just click on Images on the top left of the page. I only ask that you submit photos of the Range (or portions thereof), not of individual mountains which should be placed on their respective mountain pages.

HikerFedEx

HikerFedEx - Sep 20, 2010 10:54 pm - Voted 8/10

Great Reference

Just got back from my traverse in a day Rooster Comb to Marcy and out to the Garden. Awesome reference! I'm far from a purist, but so glad I read your reasoning of what constitutes The Complete Range. So glad I started with Rooster Comb and included Pyramid. Thanks so much!

NikonPkBgr

NikonPkBgr - Mar 11, 2012 3:56 pm - Hasn't voted

Winter Great Range Traverse, anyone?

Before all the snow turns into mud... anyone? PM me if you're up for it, along w/ your mountaineering experience and the cardio workout routine that you've done to prepare for it.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Great Range' main page