Haley Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
hgrapid

hgrapid - Mar 20, 2005 9:52 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Good work.



Please call 580-429-3222 to get the information about the private landowners and access to this peak. This is critical to the mountain being up on summitpost.



hgrapid

hgrapid - Mar 20, 2005 11:44 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

The photos are excellent, but there are plenty of legal Wichita mountains to either post or add photos to.

Johan Heersink

Johan Heersink - Mar 21, 2005 1:09 pm - Voted 5/10

Untitled Comment

Comments same as on Sheridan page.

CharlesD

CharlesD - Mar 21, 2005 2:20 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Same comments as for the Sheridan page. I feel it should be kept up, but the unclimbability should be expressed in big red letters somewhere near the top of the page.



A few useful critiques. The page needs lat/lon coordinates (inputting them will give you a link to the appropriate topozone map on the sidebar on the left). More photos would be nice and a signature photo can be added in the edit page menu.



Charles

The Lower Marmot

The Lower Marmot - Mar 21, 2005 3:34 pm - Voted 5/10

Untitled Comment

Same comments as on Sheridan, with one exception. You posted a summit picture on this one, so you've obviously climbed it. If the private property owner has in the past been known to allow climbers, it would be very important to first add contact information for the owner (with his permission) and a request that the owner's wishes be requested. I think you have a much better shot at getting this page to work than your other 3, although if you can get them to work they would be excellent additions.

txmountaineer

txmountaineer - May 15, 2005 4:45 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Where did the name "Haley Peak" come from? Just curious! ;-)

splandswest

splandswest - May 27, 2005 4:14 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

The man who owns the property ..... his last name Haley. It is on the sign in front of his ranch.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Haley Peak' main page