Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Bob Bolton

Bob Bolton - Jan 6, 2007 5:53 am - Voted 10/10

Great memories!

I read this back when you first wrote it, and I can't believe that I didn't vote on it. Well, that has been remedied. It was fun to reread, and it brought back many great memories of a terrific trip. Of course one of the more enjoyable moments of this climb was the unforgettable Suzannewich at the base of Misery Hill. Took all of the misery out of it for me! Ya gotta love those Canucks!

Dean

Dean - Jan 6, 2007 6:16 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great memories!

Hey, all I see of you Bob is teeth. : ) This was one of my more 'creative' writing efforts but yet it still captures the feeling I had for that mountain and the trip we had together. The Canadian's were a fun bunch. I really enjoyed that whole trip. Shasta, Eddy, Lassen, etc. A great week.

Bob Bolton

Bob Bolton - Jan 6, 2007 6:19 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Great memories!

You would notice the teeth!

Dean

Dean - Jan 6, 2007 6:21 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great memories!

Are you sure that is really you? Them looks like JimBob teeth. : )

Bob Bolton

Bob Bolton - Jan 6, 2007 6:34 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Great memories!

I dunno, you took the photo! I remember you taking it, but I remember even more those rhythmic hip bumps...oh yeah!!

Dean

Dean - Jan 6, 2007 6:48 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great memories!

Heh heh, I do remember some of that. Actually, I may have a pic or two more that I can send. I'll look.

lcarreau

lcarreau - Nov 11, 2007 1:43 pm - Voted 10/10

Gotta love the memories...

Gotta love the great FOOD in Shasta City, too! I think I'm about due for another trip up there. The views of that stratavolcano are so incredible. Thank you kindly, for posting & sharing.

My teeth are in great shape. Still working on the SMILEY, however.

OWilderness

OWilderness - Dec 9, 2008 10:28 am - Voted 10/10

Great Trip Report!

Mt Shasta is definitely one of my favorite mountains, glad you liked it too! keep up the good work!

Dean

Dean - Dec 9, 2008 6:06 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great Trip Report!

Thank you, I had fun writing this one and am glad you liked it. Yes, Shasta is a great mountain.

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Return to 'Hasta be Shasta' main page