Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Kikee

Kikee - Mar 15, 2010 11:46 am - Voted 9/10

BUCHKAMMER

Hello, dear Gangolf and thanx a lot, for bringing a new article on your perfect website : I'm too happy to read this new topic, which is talking about the Heidenkammern rock ! I'm knowing this rock very good and I'm fond of him : from the summital plateau, we have one of the most remarkable panoramas, in all the western Palatinate ! The flora is wonderful and very rich, the site is high enough (35 meters) and the site is agreable, comfortable, for practicing a pic-nic ... And especially, is the path excellently good marked, for reaching the destination (the easiest access consists to begin your ascent, from the Drachenfelshütte, near the big forestian parking lot ! ). Between the Drachenfelshütte and the rock of the Heidenkammern, you need maximal, 20 minuts of a very cool walk, in a beautiful pines forest. You are hitting very strong, with this new article ! For the next articles of our part, I'm waiting for two others remarkable rocks of the Busenberg sector : the Schlüsselfels (alias Heidenpfeiler ! ) and the Puhlstein ... So now, you are informed by my side ! You just have to work on your computer for publishing those two rocky sites in your webpages ... Good day still and see you by the next time, as fast as possible, on SP Suedpfalz !

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Return to 'Heidenkammern (Buchkammerfels)' main page