Hunter Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
MarkDidier

MarkDidier - Mar 25, 2018 7:37 am - Voted 10/10

Nice Pics and Report!

Thanks for posting! Beautiful scenery for sure.

This is the first trip report I've seen produced since the site "upgrade". You did a really nice job on the formatting. Report looks great. How difficult was it to format the pics? I have a TR I could post but have been a bit hesitant...

nader

nader - Mar 25, 2018 9:31 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice Pics and Report!

Thanks Mark,

The formatting is actually very easy and I am glad we can now put really big pictures.

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with Caching which site management is presumably working on. When I was making the page, I put it under construction and put half of the pictures in, then submitted it to see what the page looked like. That version seemed to have been save on summitpost. I then finished the page and pulled it out of "under construction" but each time I looked at it, I saw the half done version. I realized that I now have to click on the refresh button on each and every summitpost page, otherwise, I will only see the old version.

MarkDidier

MarkDidier - Mar 25, 2018 10:59 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Nice Pics and Report!

FYI...I finally looked at this on my phone and the side by side pics are distorted long ways. Looks perfect on my laptop.

nader

nader - Mar 25, 2018 11:53 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice Pics and Report!

Not just the phone, I recently saw a very sharp steep peak on the front page, when I clicked on it, saw that the picture had been severely distorted on the front page.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Hunter Peak' main page