I Hate That Comments

Viewing: 1-6 of 6

WebTraveler - Oct 7, 2012 11:31 pm - Voted 10/10

I love that!

Glad you found one of the most entertaining trip report formats to come down the pike in a long time!

mvanderbilt

mvanderbilt - Oct 8, 2012 2:54 am - Voted 10/10

Your pain, my gain

So glad you checked out the Bessemer route from the tree farm, now I don't have to. I love that!

Matt Lemke

Matt Lemke - Oct 8, 2012 2:57 am - Voted 10/10

Thats me...

Sums up a lot of what I feel in the mountains...except for the tree farm part. I'm in a similar situation though. On my quest for the Bulgers, I have lots of 1 and 2 day breaks. They are however almost useless right now because all the day-hikable bulgers (the ones I have left to do) are in the areas where the fires and smoke are horrible (ie. I can't climb them/don't want to b/c of smoke). All the other ones are in the N Cascades and require at least 3 days. Looks like I have a problem until the fires go away.

Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis - Oct 9, 2012 3:45 am - Voted 10/10

Me Likey

I usually don't vote on trip reports that have no pictures inside the report itself, but this one was quite entertaining and applies to so many trips of mine. Nice trip report... hater. ;-)

WebTraveler - Oct 16, 2012 10:35 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Me Likey

Yeah, usually without pictures, the reports are boring. But this guy had a knack for writing the right stuff.

Buckaroo

Buckaroo - Nov 1, 2012 10:29 pm - Voted 10/10

LOLZ!!

You're eating dinner and reading trip reports. You come across one that is unexpectedly funny and you end up spraying milk all over the monitor and keyboard.... I hate that.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'I Hate That' main page