Viewing: 1-9 of 9
klwagar

klwagar - Mar 3, 2009 12:13 am - Voted 10/10

wow

great to see you back. Look forward to more reports!

AJones

AJones - Mar 3, 2009 12:21 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: wow

Thanks! I'm looking forward to going on some more trips.

AJones

AJones - Mar 3, 2009 12:21 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: welcome back!

I feel your pain. I haven't slept on my left side in about two years. I tried to ignore the issue for a long time, but finally had to get something done.

mvs

mvs - Mar 3, 2009 8:22 am - Voted 10/10

patience

is rewarded! Good on you for taking care of yourself and coming back with style!

AJones

AJones - Mar 3, 2009 12:23 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: patience

Thanks - being motivated to climb again, really helped with the motivation to do all the exercises you're supposed to do.

mtnfriend

mtnfriend - Mar 4, 2009 5:08 pm - Voted 10/10

I knew it wouldn't be long...

Nice Aaron! I'm psyched that you're well and that you were able to get out with Greg. I got just one day of ice in this year, but the skiing has been phenomenal. Started bouldering indoors last week, and it's feeling pretty good too. I look forward to getting out with you this summer. Keep healing!

AJones

AJones - Mar 4, 2009 6:51 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: I knew it wouldn't be long...

You better get going, or you're wife is going to be kicking your ass! She's doing great - a natural ice climber.

asmrz

asmrz - Mar 9, 2009 10:55 pm - Hasn't voted

Inspiring!

Very inspiring reading your post, especially with all the little issues that repeated stresses over the years bring on our boddies. That first trip of your had some awesome climbing. Good read and a great inspiration. Cheers, Alois.

AJones

AJones - Mar 9, 2009 11:28 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Inspiring!

Thanks! I know what you mean about "repeated stresses over the years" - I seem to be accumulating injuries at a faster rate than I'm healing them!

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Return to 'It’s Good to be Back' main page