Kaslo Lake and the Kokanee Glacier Cabin from the flight in to the park this morning. Yesterday, we tried making the flight in for the last switchover of our season, but the clouds were too thick just south of Kokanee Lake so we had to turn back. This morning was beautiful and we took advantage of the window of opportunity. After today, the forecast calls for precipitation every day. It's possible I may not get very far away from the cabin on this shift which goes until December 1st. Time will tell what the weather will bring. Time will also tell on whether I see anyone on this shift. Who knows? Maybe a local will come up and surprise me!
Photo by Laszlo Hulicsko, November 8, 2010