Keyhole Arch

AKA "Picture Window" or "South America" Arch. I just find this uniquely shaped like the Colorado National Monument's Independence Tower but with a hole in it.


Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2

Scott - Feb 7, 2007 10:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Gunsight Arch?

Hmmm, I've always heard it called Gunsight Arch. Looked like it has multiple personalities!


seth@LOKI - Feb 23, 2007 4:29 pm - Hasn't voted

I'll go with that too.

It looks like a hi tech Gunsight.. Not that I've looked through one.
Craig Shelly is the local arcophile and I can't recall which one he sticks to...I think it's South America.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2