Mill D North Comments

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
PellucidWombat

PellucidWombat - Jun 12, 2010 5:28 pm - Voted 10/10

a general suggestion

for a number of your Wasatch pages is to include the latitude and longitude in them.

I'm beginning to go through and add trailheads, and it is easiest to do this (and see what peaks have been added) via the "Google Maps" feature in SP. Without the Lat/Long, your pages don't show up, and I want to avoid making duplicate pages!

Nice work, btw, and I love the skiing photos.

Cheers,

Mark

TyeDyeTwins

TyeDyeTwins - Jun 12, 2010 10:42 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: a general suggestion

Yes Mark you are not the first to suggest that I add the Lat/Longitude on the pages. Couple problems.....I don't have a GPS (compass + map + common sense are all I need) and I have no clue what the coordinates are. The Wasatch Range in general is the last place where coordinates are needed.....but I DO see your point. If you know what they are I will be more than happy to add them to the page. Happy Trails (wherever those trails may take you) and many thanks for the suggestion.

PellucidWombat

PellucidWombat - Jun 12, 2010 10:49 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: a general suggestion

I was thinking of doing that. I'm piecing some things together in Google Earth, so I can easily pull the Lat/Long from there. Let me know what pages in the Wasatch you need them for and I can send them your way.

Likewise, I never really bothered with Lat/Lon for traveling. It has only recently become useful to me when it comes to working with GIS maps online!

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Mill D North' main page