Mont Blanc summit

Mont Blanc summit

Mont Blanc summit with a lot of people on the final slope on the left. Taken from north. 09/2001
om
on Jan 21, 2002 12:06 pm
Image Type(s): Alpine Climbing
Image ID: 4010

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Mathias Zehring

Mathias Zehring - Jan 21, 2002 1:54 pm - Hasn't voted

similar pictures

Hello om,

very nice picture. It must be taken directly from Chamonix with help of a very big telescope or something. Because of this big distance and the limitations of the computer screen, I cannot see any people. But surely there are many on such a fine day!

You submit so much nice and interesting pictures that I like looking at. But there is one point: even the nicest picture becomes boring, if it occurs a second time. And there are pictures that come 4-5 times by you with only slight differences. So I would want to give you as advice "less is more!". Decide for your own what is the best version of a motive and submit only the selcted one and use the spare time to give a more detailed caption.

Regards, Mathias

om

om - Jan 22, 2002 3:01 am - Hasn't voted

Re: similar pictures

You're right. I deleted too similar photos. Sometimes, i'm waiting for vote results to choose the ones to delete.



About people on Mont Blanc: you have some dark points on the left of the dom. These points are alpinists.



Regards, Olivier

Mathias Zehring

Mathias Zehring - Jan 22, 2002 10:58 am - Hasn't voted

Re: similar pictures

thanks, now I see the people. I was only focussed on the summit where surely are even more!

Regards, Mathias

Viewing: 1-3 of 3