Mount Evans Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
hgrapid

hgrapid - Jun 19, 2006 1:33 am - Voted 10/10

Good start, but

You need to give directions from one of the nearby towns - Deer Lodge, Philipsburg, Anaconda, etc.; or simply directions from I-90.
Make sure to give directions from at least one paved road. Be more specific about the hike itself. I maintain Warren Peak and McGlaughlin Peak.

Saintgrizzly

Saintgrizzly - Jun 19, 2006 5:53 am - Voted 10/10

Welcome...

...to SP! Just a couple things: I think Dan's correct in what he says about directions from nearby towns--I see you live in Butte, so it shouldn't be too difficult, and it would certainly help those of us which would as a first choice do Evans from an approach on that side (although don't misunderstand--I'm glad to have your directions from the Big Hole!)

I think the main thing about the page, though, is that it needs more pictures! If you have them...go for it, I'd love to see them! The Anaconda Range is one of the great "unknown" ranges in Western Montana, and Evans is one I'd like to do someday. Hope to see more pages from you! (I'll keep checking back on the page, and will gladly raise my vote as more images are added.)

Almost forgot to mention this: there is an excellent Mount Evans picture (ID #199504) on the "Anaconda Range" page. I recommend attaching it to your page; the image will then be on both pages. The "attach/detach" function of SP is one of its best features, and can be a substantial help in building a page.

JasonH

JasonH - Jun 19, 2006 6:26 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great start. I'll check back on this one at a later date. My advice is if this page is still under-construcion I would mark it as so next to the title.

T Sharp

T Sharp - Jan 26, 2007 2:53 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice Page

Good job putting this page in order, maybe you could pm the low voters and ask them to revisit the page, I think it looks good!
Cheers;
Tim

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Mount Evans' main page