Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Redwic

Redwic - Jan 4, 2012 3:59 pm - Hasn't voted

The Original Page Was Deleted

An original SP page was created for Mount Pershing, but then the person who created that page decided to delete his SP account and everything associated with it.

This Mountain page is one of those that was deleted. I have written to the Elves about it, and they claim they might be able to save the original page with the original URL. I think I have found that URL:
http://www.summitpost.org/mountain/rock/152131/mount-pershing.html

I recommend that you please contact the "Elves" and provide them with that URL. This is very important, as otherwise people's Climbing Logs, photos, etc. will be lost forever. You can then copy your page text over the old stuff, and get rid of this newer page. Saving the history is important. I, along with many others, do not care who has administrative rights over the page as long as those people as respectful of its place on SP (and the users who might need the page as a resource).

(Make certain the page is re-attached to the "Olympic Mountains" Area/Range, too.)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

castrode - Oct 6, 2020 3:24 pm - Voted 8/10

To summit, take this route.

https://caltopo.com/t/023N9A4MC7

Imon - May 31, 2021 9:36 am - Hasn't voted

Climbers Register

As of 2021 May 30, the summit register is damp and mouse chewed. The register container has no lid. The next one up should take replacements.
P.S., Where do old registers go when they are no longer at the summit?

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Mount Pershing' main page