The Fin Comments

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Kane

Kane - Sep 15, 2002 8:35 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I've dropped a 4-star just cuz I enjoyed your overview so much. Do you have a distant photo of The Fin?

Dave Daly

Dave Daly - Sep 16, 2002 10:02 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Sorry about the incomplete page. I'm upadating a bunch of things to include a distant view of The Fin. Also coming is a topo of Silver Lining and all the remaining details. Thanks for the 4-star! Hopefully the remaining info will live up to 4-star standards.



Dave

Diego SahagĂșn

Diego SahagĂșn - Oct 2, 2002 4:36 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Dave I've just read your page, I only miss:



-Signature photo.

-Links.

-More photos.

-More routes.



Don't give in, gracias.

Dave Daly

Dave Daly - Oct 2, 2002 3:28 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks Diego. I will add more routes. The signature photo and other photo shots will have to wait till next year. Sapporro and I will climb 'Silver Lining' next year and bring back quality shots. I will post a couple of links as well. Thanks for the help.



Adios,



Dave

John

John - Oct 2, 2002 10:51 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page Dave! Makes me want to go train to climb this thing next spring! Thanks for putting up the route description and the topo. Very useful. The trip report you got permission for is a true gem. I sent you an email with cropped versions of the Castle Rock Spire & Fin photo that you can use for the signature photo if you wish.

Glencoe

Glencoe - Nov 14, 2002 5:22 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page. Your sense of humor and original writing style make it more interesting to read than most pages. Good beta on the route too. Looks exciting.

Dave Daly

Dave Daly - Jan 15, 2003 11:10 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I try not to put up a peak on SP unless I have a good deal of knowledge about them or they simply fascinate me! Yeah....I get bored of other pages that do the "Step One" process. I suppose that is what has inspired me to write pages worth reading. Thanks for the vote!

Dave Daly

Dave Daly - Dec 16, 2004 1:40 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks Rob! Sure would be nice for all of us to make addtions to this page. Alois Smrz and Jim Curl were a huge help in making this page. Be sure to ask Mel if she's interest in doing a trip in spring. : )

WoundedKnee

WoundedKnee - Oct 6, 2005 8:23 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Magnificent page.

Blair

Blair - Mar 28, 2007 4:22 am - Voted 10/10

Wow

This looks like a great place, and crazy logistics! Great page Dave, It looks like it's another one for the tick list!

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Return to 'The Fin' main page