Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Noondueler

Noondueler - Dec 20, 2009 1:54 am - Voted 10/10

Nice pics

and nice layout on this page.

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Dec 21, 2009 2:10 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice pics

On my computer the layout is awful - pictures are zig-zagging down, leaving a lot of white space left and right. Otherwise the page looks to have very good information.

Alex Wood

Alex Wood - Dec 20, 2009 3:39 am - Voted 10/10

Nice Page

Didn't foweezer used to have this page? At first I thought it was a duplicate because of that.

Dean

Dean - Dec 20, 2009 7:22 am - Voted 10/10

Excellent page

I've attached this to the main page on Timpanogos. Looks like I have some more to add to my to do list for next summer. Let's see, Roberts Horn, Bomber Peak, North Peak, etc. : )

imontop

imontop - Dec 21, 2009 11:24 pm - Voted 10/10

Very nice page

Your pictures are some of the best on SP man! You capture the Timp area perfectly!

lcarreau

lcarreau - Jul 28, 2011 11:51 am - Voted 10/10

Excuse me Judy ..

Sorry to hear of your recent foot-related injury.

Where can I obtain a good map of the Timpanogos area?
I'm specically looking for Stewart Falls.

Everytime I journey up the Primrose Cirque, I try to identify
the different seasonal waterfalls, and come up confused and
wishing I had more information on names of these (water-related) features.

Does Michael R. Kelsey have a good book on Timp Trails ???

Wishing you a successful recovery, and hang in there. - Larry of AZ

ZeeJay

ZeeJay - Jul 28, 2011 1:36 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Excuse me Judy ..

Thanks Larry. I am wishing myself a successful recovery too.

Unfortunately I have minimal experience with the Timpanogas area so I can't help you too much on this one. I inherited the Roberts Horn page from WasatchVoyage.

I have not personally been to Stewart Falls myself but there appear to be two trails that lead there, one from the Aspen Grove TH and the other from the Sundance Ski Area.

You might find the book "Climbing and Exploring Utah's Mt. Timpanogos" by Michael R. Kelsey of use. I just looked to see if Amazon had it and they listed a new copy for $35 and used ones for $26.95, $26.99, $98.24, $106.20, $170.53, and a whopping $301.88. It must improve with age. I think I'll hang on to my copy.

lcarreau

lcarreau - Jul 28, 2011 7:08 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Excuse me Judy ..

Yeah - yeah ... I wish PEOPLE improved with age.

Instead, they turn old and then gray and then quietly fade away .. thanks for the information, Zeee.

Guess I need to check out a book at the library.
Then I can have some company while I'm rocking (away) on my rocking chair. Then I can paint it red to satisfy Dean. : )

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'Robert's Horn, UT.' main page