Tolmie Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
gimpilator

gimpilator - Dec 25, 2010 2:32 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Untitled Comment

I have recently adopted this page and made significant changes. Thanks for your comment. Let me know if you have and further ideas for improvement.

Rob A

Rob A - Oct 14, 2005 7:41 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

see below

gimpilator

gimpilator - Dec 25, 2010 2:31 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Untitled Comment

I have recently adopted this page and made significant changes. Thanks for your comment. Let me know if you have and further ideas for improvement.

2skinners - Nov 28, 2005 1:43 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Not a bad page, but could use more information in the overview section. A signature picture would be nice although not necessary. Let me know when changes are made and I'll upgrade my vote.

gimpilator

gimpilator - Dec 25, 2010 2:31 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Untitled Comment

I have recently adopted this page and made significant changes. Thanks for your comment. Let me know if you have and further ideas for improvement.

Proterra

Proterra - Jan 18, 2006 7:38 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Could use a signature photo, but the rest is fine, this page is apparently adopted and had some maintanance less than two months ago, so there should be no reason to adopt this hill.



Have send orangemountaineer an email about this, explaining to contact those people who voted low to get a page adopted after he adopted it, and maybe post something in the northwest messageboard about having adopted this page.



Awaiting orangemountaineer's reply, i will adopt this page to prevent somebody else from doing so, and hold on to it for about a week or so, and transfer it back to orangemountaineer.



If i don't get a reply within a reasonable time, i will put it up for adoption again.

fdoctor

fdoctor - Jan 21, 2006 12:08 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Stacks of local info, I like it.

But, why are you lookin' after a page in US?

B

Proterra

Proterra - Jan 21, 2006 2:56 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Found it on the "adopt-a-mountain" list, and checked out the history of the page, because she saw her maintainance in November. So apparently the person that adopted the page from Scot'teryx, failed to contact the folks that voted low on it, and didn't say anything about it on the NW messageboard.

Since Tolmie is such an obscure peak in the shadow of Rainier, it doesn't see a lotta hits, and exactly two months later, it made the list again with her two stars.



Decided to send an email to the maintainer about it, in which i pointed out what probably went wrong, and how to prevent that in the future, posted something about it on the NW message board, and decided to adopt it while awaiting a response from Orangemountaineer.

That has been 3 days ago, and i'll hold on to it for another week or so, and if Orangemountaineer doesn't get back to me about it, i'll put it back on the adoption list.



I could be maintaining stuff in the USA by the way, because that's where i'm originally from. All the stuff i've climbed over there is taken though.

Oh well, there are still 260+ munro's that need to be added to the SP database...

Proterra

Proterra - Nov 21, 2008 2:46 pm - Voted 10/10

It's sorted now.

So, if Willy, the new owner, would be so kind to take my admin rights out, I could vote on it.

Willy; you should send messages to the folks that voted on it telling you've adopted the page and request a revote.

EastKing

EastKing - Sep 25, 2011 11:49 am - Voted 10/10

Excellent pages

I added a couple photos, though the page is already perfect as is!

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Return to 'Tolmie Peak' main page