Viewing: 1-5 of 5
imontop

imontop - Dec 13, 2009 1:18 am - Voted 10/10

Nice TR Dean!

Quite the change from the brown, dry Utah landscape. The NW is beautiful. Nice pics my friend.

Dean

Dean - Dec 13, 2009 10:16 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice TR Dean!

Thank you Eric...I noticed on the Mt Pilchuck page, a pic of Wasatchvoyage from a visit he made back in the 90's. I spent most of my life in the NW but now I'm addicted to the various landscapes that Utah has to offer.

EastKing

EastKing - Dec 13, 2009 4:00 am - Voted 10/10

Mount Pilchuck

Great shots Dean! The only time I was on the summit of Pilchuck was during snowstorm in late September. I have been meaning to go back but the volcanoes and other mountains have taken my energy.

Dean

Dean - Dec 13, 2009 10:19 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Mount Pilchuck

Much thanks for the comments/vote. It took me way too long to do this one but it was worth every step. You certainly are doing a ton of stuff in Washington since your move. Way to go and happy holidays to you.

EastKing

EastKing - Dec 13, 2009 3:59 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Mount Pilchuck

I wish for you to have the best this holiday season as well. The mountains out here are very addicting. There are so many of them and each of them are so very different. Plus the landscapes are different which each mountain. Though I have been going through the volcanoes and the Cascades I have yet to hit but one Olympic and a couple of the North Cascades. I hope to change that though next year and BearQueen will be coming on many of my easier trips. Take care Dean and keep up the good work in Utah.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Mt. Pilchuck, the only one in Washington' main page