Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Liba Kopeckova

Liba Kopeckova - Feb 20, 2011 9:49 am - Voted 10/10

hi Eric,

this is also a famous climbing destination similar to sandstone of Adrsbach in Czech. I would love to go there climbing...
Nice photos... Did you have a concert in Dresden?

EricChu

EricChu - Feb 20, 2011 11:20 am - Hasn't voted

Re: hi Eric,

Hi Liba - so glad you already hit upon this newest album of mine! There's a lot more coming still! I didn't have any concert in Dresden - although in between we went to see "Salome" at the Semperoper - I was just on vacation with a very dear friend of mine who lives in Leipzig and will soon be moving to Dresden.
Unfortunately, much as I would have loved to, I didn't get to see the Czech side - there was a landslide on the road connecting Königstein with De?in just a day or two before I arrived, and the Czech authorities won't let you cross the border any other way than by that road, which happened to be closed just then. So I had to miss out upon that, for this time. But being in the Schrammsteine, the Bastei and on Gohrisch and Papststein was lovely, and I could understand my friend's deep and passionate love for these places. Climbing must be pretty great over there - I saw a lot of those rocks that are particularly popular among climbers, and the Schrammsteine are seamed with climbing routes!
All the best to you, Liba,
Eric

visentin

visentin - Feb 23, 2011 6:59 am - Voted 10/10

Re: hi Eric,

Hi Eric !
Another fantastic album.
I bought on Monday the map of Lauzitzer Gebirge. I need to study Maria H. 's indications and plan some week end there !

EricChu

EricChu - Feb 23, 2011 10:28 am - Hasn't voted

Re: hi Eric,

Thanks a lot Eric! Hope you can carry out your plans!
Cheers,
Eric

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'My images of Saechsische Schweiz' main page